February 11, 2009

Whatever Happened To


When I was a kid, my dad would disappear for weeks at a time on his "trips" and never explain where he went. That's not true, actually, but I am going on a similar trip. A trip to not writing.

I'm taking a break from Hit Self-Destruct for the next couple of weeks. But if everything works out then I'll still be posting something almost every day. How can this be possible? Wait and see, or leave forever and read one of the many superior blogs that are available to you and never take breaks.

In other overdue announcements, I'll be at GDC next month. I hope to produce some special San Francisco-based Hit Self-Destruct content, although the last time I was there all I did was point out a printing error on the program guide. What a great service I provide.

This thing will be back soon enough. When you least expect it.

2 comments:

Matthew Gallant said...

Have a nice creative break, Duncan!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I know that many superior blogs, so if you want us to leave forever we'll need a list.
Thanks, and enjoy your break :)